Sunday, November 20, 2011

Samsonite Litespeed




Can I start packing yet?

No, I haven't signed an official contract. Nor have I even had my skype interview. I'm simply excited over what might be! And, well, I keep getting emails saying that the Montessori school loved my answers, wanted to know if I would agree to the two-year contract (I will *gulp*), and will send me visa information. Doesn't that all sound good?

So I bought two suitcases!

(Disclaimer: I actually bought one and I believe I'm getting the other one for Christmas. Despite the amazing discount I received, I certainly do not make enough to purchase two large suitcases)

I know, I know. I'm probably way ahead of myself. But moving to a new country for TWO YEARS requires some foresight and planning. Might as well start now, right? And even if my/God's plans for South Korea don't work out, I WILL travel again [someday]. So the suitcases are more of an investment at this point...

I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment