God is so good! Today, in church, God and I were talking while the pastor preached. Well, to be truthful, I was talking to God and not really letting Him get a word in edgewise.
"Lord! I don't know what you are doing! Why did You bring me here? What's Your purpose in all of this? Why haven't You given me a job yet? I see how You provide and I know that You are faithful. I know that Your plan is better than mine. I know that I still have so many areas in which I need to grow and transform and mature. But is Your purpose and plan for my life really in the United States? Why hasn't anyone gotten back to me? Lord, I don't understand...
I went on and on and on...
This afternoon - after a week plus of silence - I received an email from the Montessori school! Hallelujah! I believe God wants me at this particular Montessori school. I am so excited that the long silence wasn't a sign of disinterest in me, but rather a simple miscommunication.
Next up, arrange a Skype interview and begin the FBI background check. Please pray that God clearly confirms my potential employment in this interview and that all the official paperwork required for a visa goes through quickly!
You should have seen the way I bounced around the kitchen after the email came up on my iTouch. I am so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment