Six days left! It has been a struggle not to write a blog post for each day removed from the countdown. I know that you, my readers, probably don't care that there are only six days left and that tomorrow there will only be five; but I am just so excited that I cannot help but share my joy!
We booked our hotels for Paris and while my experience has definitely been in finding hostels, I am pleased with the ones we found. I can't wait to take pictures and share them with you (and leave brutally honest reviews on traveler's forums). I eagerly envision tales-to-come of navigating public transportation with suitcases, struggling to find our hotel, learning how different customer service is between France and the USA, comparing large American hotel rooms with tiny, itty-bitty European hotel rooms, and the wonderfulness of leaving all our baggage behind us as we set out to explore Paris. I cannot wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment