- my friends. I love the diversity of my friends here at college. I have underclassmen friends, upperclassmen friends, recently graduated friends, missionary friends, professor friends, and family friends (as in I am friends with my family members). I love my friends and I am so thankful for them!
- working out. I hate working out and I hate the gym. I really dislike sweating and being very gross. That being said, I love to dance! And I love doing healthy things...so I love TurboKick! I don't feel like I am working out but I am!
- 80's music. I think my mom must have played a bunch of 80's music to her belly when I was in utero. Oh wait, I was born in the 80's. I probably ingested all the lyrics when my mom went out shopping or something.
- my life. I'm just so blessed!
Here are two pictures (before and after) from the 80's TurboKick party. We had a great time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment