Thursday, February 12, 2009

You mean I can't bring my laptop?

Portugal!

I am so excited! I found out Tuesday that I could join a group of three girls and catch an overnight bus to Lisbon. We bought our tickets yesterday (Wednesday) and tonight we are going to Portugal!

The downside is that I am not taking my laptop... the risks aren't worth it. I, however, am having a near heart-attack at the thought. It isn't that I am addicted to technology (I feel I've done very well without 24/7 internet)... I just loving having access to a map, hostel locations, locations to buy food, skype, gmail, etc... I also have my dictionary on my laptop... so this weekend will be most interesting to see how I do without my laptop and secondary will be LISBON! Completely excited about that... and I am figuring I will do fine.

Quick details!

We leave tonight at 11:59.
We have to be on the bus 30 minutes before departure.
We will be arriving at 5 something local time.
I am taking sleeping pills for the bus.
We don't have a hostel yet.
Little nervous about that.
I have to pack lightly.
I think that is impossible.
I am super excited.
Our bus leaves at 9 am (local time) Sunday morning.
We will be back around 4 pm (Sevilla time) Sunday morning.
Our tickets cost 71.80 euro round-trip... not bad.
I am really quite thrilled to be going.
I promise to take a lot of pictures.

:)

1 comment: