Oh my goodness! I am beyond excited! Every time I open my laptop I end up browsing the internet for traveler's safety tips, current Paris street fashion, the weather forecast (c'mon! get warmer!), information on the monuments and sites I'll see (and take a bazillion pictures of), and practical Paris tips/information.
My suitcase is almost packed - I still have to do laundry. But I know what I'm going to put in it, how I'm going to put it in, and where it is going to go. I've already bought my little travel sized toothpaste, contact re-wetting drops, etc. I also bought granola bars and RAISINS (my preferred travel food).
Oh my golly - I am so, so, so EXCITED!!! Friday, please come quicker!
[A little later]
Anne and I are in the coffee shop. She is grading - trying to get it all done before we leave. I'm afraid it might be a losing battle. Professors have SO much work to do! Students complain all the time about the amount of homework they have and I'm no exception. However, my opinion has changed after spending significant amounts of time with my professor friends. While Anne is grading, I am sitting here, browsing the internet. I'm playing travel agent for my friend Katie who we will be meeting up with in Nimes.
This is a picture of Anne and I. Notice the difference in expressions. I just can't keep my joy in!
love the French girls - have a wonderful time with no work and fun in the French sun. Please have a latte by the river for me! So excited for you! =-D
ReplyDelete