“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” [Isaiah 55:8-9]
The two verses were such a great reminder to me that I am not in control and that is okay. Things will work out to be just fine! God has proven himself over and over again to be faithful and gracious. Just because I have graduated and am in a completely different world (i.e. adulthood), it does not mean that He won’t provide for my needs. He will provide a job, He will provide transportation, and He will provide the funds necessary to pay off my student loans. He will provide a group of friends here, He will provide a place to live when the time comes, and He will demonstrate His love for me when I need it most.
That's my story and I'm sticking with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment